Hamster wheel of Ø 20 cm for pet rodents up to 12 cm length
The Wodent Wheel™ is the world’s only hamster wheel that has ever been recommended by the ASPCA (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals). This is not least due to its particularly safe design.
- A diameter of 20 cm (ca. 7.9 in) allows for a back-friendly workout for animals up to 12 cm (ca. 4.7 in) in length.
- The continuous running track is 6 cm (ca. 2.4 in) wide. It can easily be swapped out as needed. Its tiny ridges are just perfect to provide firm footholds without dangerous gaps or stumbling risks.
- The stand of any Wodent Wheel™ exercise wheel is attached only to the fully closed back of the wheel. It gives the hamster wheel a sufficiently firm stand without the need for any front fastening, eliminating the risk of injuries. For an even firmer stand and some additional height, Rodipet® recommends combining Wodent Wheel™ and Rodipet® Létage.
- The plastic used in the making of this product does not splinter when chewed and is food safe. It has also been given a clean bill of health by the U. S. Food and Drug Administration´.
- To make it even safer, any edges on this product are rounded.
Moreover, there are few exercise wheels out there that can surpass the Wodent Wheel™ when it comes to cleaning or changing any wearing parts: not only can the wheel be taken off its stand without difficulties, it can be entirely disassembled. Thus, front, back and running track can each be cleaned separately. Among other things, this makes the Wodent WheelTM the perfect choice for those pets who constantly pee in their exercise wheel.